Dalmatien Winnetou Land
DALMATIA is made up of hundreds of small rock bays with crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches and charming sail boats. But we leave this world behind in the morning and head off into the Wild West. Our orange steeds propel us ever further into the rocky mountains, home to the famous canyon that was used for the canoe race in the Winnetou films. We battle our way up the rocks that the famous “Indian” travelled before us. Our chiefs know all the secret paths, some of which are pretty stony, but they give us the chance to dodge dangers and obstacles. Don’t worry if you get a bit tired, though; there are no warriors on your tail! In the evening we are welcomed into the beautiful bay of Petrcane, where we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and a glass of red wine while we watch the sun go down.
The Package Includes
- 3 guided tours in groups, under professional supervision
- 4 overnight stays in a double room in a 4-star-hotel with half board
- Mechanic/spare part service (only for current KTM models)
- Final evening celebration, certificate and a small parting gift
Preis: ab 680,00€
- Arrival, settle into room, meet the team
- Guided Enduro tours
- Lunch en-route
- Joint dinner
- Final evening celebration on day 4
- Departure after breakfast
Participation possible with any brand of enduro model (2 and 4-stroke).
KTM EXC 2-stroke, 4-stroke and FREERIDE models can be hired!
> standard exhaust system
> licence plate
> vehicle documents
> offroad tyres
> motorcycle clothing including rainwear