ITALY Southbound on the Brenner Freeway: People usually head towards Lake Garda or continue straight on, but we bear left. It’s about to get Venetian. In contrast to its famous capital city, the region of Veneto is relatively unknown to tourists and home to some beautiful, alpine landscapes. Almost deserted mountain villages and old defensive trenches are the only evidence of the region’s history. The Enduro tracks here are not for beginners: we battle our way up and down steep single trails up to a height of around 1,700 m. It’s a feat that requires the ultimate combination of fitness and technology. The few people we meet on the tour – apart from when we’re in South Tyrol – are all real Italians. And that delicious Italian food we all know and love is served all over the place. So. Do you want to bear left off the Brenner with us?
The Package Includes
- Guided tours in groups, under professional supervision
- 3 overnight stays in a double room in a hotel with half board
- Mechanic/spare part service (only for current KTM models)
- Final evening celebration, certificate and a small parting gift
Mai, June, October
Preis: ab 640,00€
- Arrival, settle into room, meet the team, guided tour after lunch
- Guided Enduro tours
- Lunch en-route
- Joint dinner
- Evenings are free
- Final evening celebration on day 4
- The tour ends arround midday
Participation possible with any brand of enduro model (2 and 4-stroke).
KTM EXC 2-stroke, 4-stroke and FREERIDE models can be hired!
> standard exhaust system
> licence plate
> vehicle documents
> offroad tyres
> motorcycle clothing including rainwear
German, English, Italian
l’Antica Abbazia s.r.l.
via Cenghia 82
Borso del Grappa 31030 (TV)
Tel. +39 0423 561150